ADSM-L

Re: Problems installing ADSM

1999-07-08 02:54:42
Subject: Re: Problems installing ADSM
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:54:42 -0700
Hi,
 I think you have a problem with administrator user , you can check
with "q admin f=d" command from server console these permisions,
besides it can also happen that the administrator user is not defined.
 The second part is you need to register the node in the server so that
this one can be detected by the server.