ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:41:27
Hi,

I have run into a small problem when i try to do a Netware restore.

I am trying to restore the data from one Netware 5 box to another
Netware 5 box. The way i have done it is to change the Nodename option
in the clients option file so it thinks it's the other box. This works
fine for all my other Netware 5 boxes apart from one.

When it is doing the restore it gets so far and then crashes the ADSM
server (Very Bad!). The error message produced is

ANR9999D pkthread.c(2628): ADSM Exception Information: Code = c0000005,
Address = 77f64b29Attempt to read data  at address 0.

I first thought it could be a corrupt file that it is trying to restore
but that isn't the case as i have tried to restore different parts of
the server.

Does anybody have any ideas? We are running client 3.1.0.7 and ADSM
Sever on NT 4.0 ver 3.1.2.20.