ADSM-L

Re: "Full" backup suggestions

1999-07-06 15:37:51
Subject: Re: "Full" backup suggestions
From: "Weeks, Debbie" <debbie AT ADMIN.USF DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:37:51 -0400
I wish we could.  We still have the equipment, but it is attached to our
mainframe, and we are running ADSM on a RISC box (AIX).  Prior to ADSM on
other platforms we were using DLT tape and different products for each
platform.  We chose ADSM because it would allow central control over several
platforms, simplifying administration of backup procedures.