ADSM-L

Re: MVS OpenEdition ADSM client

1999-07-05 23:19:05
Subject: Re: MVS OpenEdition ADSM client
From: Leonard Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:19:05 EDT
In article <99Jul2.075636est.40340 AT border.alcanet.com DOT au>, Gavin Ring
<Gavin.Ring AT ALCATEL.COM DOT AU> says:

>Hello all
>
>Can anyone tell me where I can get the MVS OpenEdition ADSM client...
>
>Thankyou
>
>Gavin
Hello Gavin

Unless IBM has changed things, the only way to get the MVS OpenEdition
client is to order the feature number if you do not have the feature
licensed already, or order a ptf thru the support  center if you are
already licensed for the feature.

Good luck len
Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
SAS Institute Inc.                          ussas4hs@ibmmail
Room E206                                   len.boyle AT sas DOT com
203 SAS Campus Drive                        (919) 677-8000 ext 6241
Cary NC 27513