ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:41:27
Hi ADSM gurus,

Why when I do a "q vol", the info (estimated capacity) is not correct?.
This is the output.

Volume Name               Storage      Device      Estimated    Pct
Volume
                          Pool Name    Class Name   Capacity   Util
Status
                                                        (MB)
------------------------  -----------  ----------  ---------  -----
--------
--------
TAPE1                     TAPEPOOL     4MMCLASS     44,908.0    1.9
TAPE1                     TAPEPOOL     4MMCLASS     44,908.0    1.9
Full
TAPE2                     TAPEPOOL     4MMCLASS     41,809.3   59.9
Filling
TAPE3                     TAPEPOOL     4MMCLASS     55,896.1   24.0
Full
TAPE4                     TAPEPOOL     4MMCLASS     62,285.0   54.6
Filling
TAPE5                     TAPEPOOL2    4MMCLASS          0.0    0.0
Empty

What I don't understand is that, each of the volume should only have
12MB max because it is an uncompressed 4mm DDS3 tape.  Anyhelp is
appreciated.  :-)

Thank in advance.

Regards
Marzuan