ADSM-L

Re: Archive command problems

1999-07-01 11:50:59
Subject: Re: Archive command problems
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:50:59 -0500
     Used to be the case with some commands you had to be at least file
     system specific but I've caught comments from others where this is not
     the case currently.  I haven't really had time to look into this in
     great detail.

     Have you tried

     archive "/DUMP/*/*.tran*" -subdir=yes

     the /.../ is only for use within include/exclude statements...
     with archive it will be the standard * wildcard and I'd throw in the
     -subdir=yes just to make sure it would travel the directory tree
     (rather than maybe just looking a single subdir deep)

     Dwight