ADSM-L

AFS Archive

1999-06-30 14:06:24
Subject: AFS Archive
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:06:24 -0400
Has anyone ever tried to use an archive copy group w/ AFS & buta?  I've
tried, but if a backup copy group exists, the data goes there, and if it
doesn't, then ADSM complains about there not being a backup copy group.
Help?

TIA!

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                         Systems and Network Engineer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu