ADSM-L

Re: NT Client

1999-06-29 07:56:01
Subject: Re: NT Client
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:56:01 -0400
Gerrit,

The ADSMConnect Agent for Microsoft SQL Server and
the ADSMConnect Agent for Microsoft Exchange Server
will allow you to take online backups of your SQL databases
and Exchange Directory and Information Store so you won't
have to bring down your servers when taking backups.
For more information visit:

   http://www.tivoli.com/storage/adsm/

Thanks,

Del