ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for netware 5

1999-06-29 07:06:59
Subject: Re: ADSM for netware 5
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:06:59 -0400
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Ramesh Razdan wrote:

//  I have not heard promising remarks regarding adsm running on netware 5. I
would like to get as many opinions as possible regarding the stability of adsm
on netware 5.
//
// thx in advance
// razdan
//

We have recently gone from Netware 4.11 to 5, and had little trouble.

There was one NLM that needed to be upgraded that wasn't included in the
service packs for 5, but once that was done, everything is running just as
well, if not better, than it did in 4.11.

If there is interest, I'll ask my Novell admin for the names of the
'broken' NLM's, and where he found the fixes.

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                         Systems and Network Engineer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu