ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for AIX V3.1.2.30

1999-06-29 05:42:01
Subject: Re: ADSM for AIX V3.1.2.30
From: Edouard Lauer <Edouard.Lauer AT BIL-DEXIA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:42:01 +0200
Yep,

you're right. I didn't pay attention to what version I was downloading
thinking that it
was 3.1.2.30. No chance, till now it is the old version.
Many great thanks to the web administrators of the tivoli adsm website. Hope
that the
corrections in the new version of the ADSM server weren't done as
precipitated as they
updated their website.