ADSM-L

Southern California ADSM User Group

1999-06-23 14:47:22
Subject: Southern California ADSM User Group
From: Don Caronna <dcaronna AT TTANK DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:47:22 -0700
Any of you that are in Southern California and would like to join our local
ADSM users group, please respond to my personal email and I will add you to the
distribution list. We haven't met in a while and I am new at leading this
group. Any suggestions are
appreciated and any experience from other user group leaders in other parts of
the country are also welcomed.

And remember - If you are ADSM certified and would like to join a dynamic Field
Team that performs services for ADSM all over So. Cal. - send me a resume!

Thank You,

Don Caronna
Think Tank Systems, LLC
IBM CATE/ADSM Certified Technician/Solutions Provider
(562) 790-8925 x304
dcaronna AT ttank DOT com
www.ttank.com