ADSM-L

Re: HSM for NETWARE

1999-06-22 06:09:40
Subject: Re: HSM for NETWARE
From: Walter Ridderhof <Walter.Ridderhof AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:09:40 +0100
     Winfried,

     I almost had a complete install of AvailHSM but I wanted to connect it
     to ADSM, allas the necessary drivers weren't bundled in with the try
     and by version. I did find the product complex to install and
     configure and probably just as difficult to manage, but that's my
     opinion. What's more interesting is the fact that AvailHSM has moved
     from Kodak to .. to Seagate and Seagate will drop HSM for Novell and
     commit itself to an HSM for NT solution. This was a few months ago,
     I'd check Seagate's website to make sure.

     regards Walter Ridderhof.