ADSM-L

Need help

1999-06-22 03:34:49
Subject: Need help
From: Henk ten Have <hthta AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:34:49 +0200
Well, 'need help' is an understatement...
Actually, what I like to know is:

is there anyone on this list who is using HSM under Irix?
in a production environment?

If not, I understand completely. And I will stop immediate the fight with
HSM for Irix.

If so, I don't understand. But in this case I like to share experience
with you. The sooner, the better. Mail me, call me, or visit me (Amsterdam
is a nice place, the wetter is fine, be my guest).

I become rather sick of the HSM chaos.
(Januari '99, HSM 3.1.0.6 for Irix is a complete disaster, begin June
 version 3.1.0.7, after waiting nearly 5 month, it's still a big
 disaster)

Cheers,
Henk ten Have
Academic Computing Services Amsterdam