ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: ANR1157I, move data

1999-06-21 19:20:43
Subject: Re: Antwort: ANR1157I, move data
From: Tom Tann{s <tom.tannas AT USIT.UIO DOT NO>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 01:20:43 +0200
I've just started looking into the SQL-queries, and I'm quite a novice in
SQL in general.....
I startet looking at something similar to your suggestion, but it takes a
long time, as you point out..

So this information about "split volumes" or whatever it's called is
stored somewhere else. Or is there "hidden" tables around just like the
"hidden" show-commands?

I did some tests again today on three volumes. The information on the
extra volumes needed popped out in less than one second for each of them.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion. I'll run som some test whith your
examples..