ADSM-L

Re: 7337 library: device disappears after reboot

1999-06-19 13:23:46
Subject: Re: 7337 library: device disappears after reboot
From: Ted Byrne <tbyrne AT DSSCORP DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 13:23:46 -0400
I got an answer back from Bob at ADSM level 2 device support which seems to
have done the trick.  When we installed the 7337, we used the version of
the Atape driver that shipped with the library (4.1.1.0, I believe, which
is the GA version that supported the 7337)  Bob's suggestion was to upgrade
to a more recent version of the driver (most current is 4.4.0.0).  I did
this Friday, and it seems to have fixed the problem.

Ted