ADSM-L

Re: reclamation check

1999-06-17 12:46:39
Subject: Re: reclamation check
From: Dan Thurston <dthursto AT BECKMAN.UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:46:39 -0500
During reclaimation you can try a "q pr" (query process) from the command
line.  After the fact you could do something like "q act begindate=today-1"
(query activity log 1 day ago) to see yesterdays logs, do a "help q act" to
tell you how to specify the time that you are trying to access.  You can
also do a "q vol" to get the volume status, on my system after the volume
has reclaimed and is empty the volumes don't show up, but a "q libvol" they
show up as scratch.

Hope that helps

At 10:16 AM 06/17/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi!!  Thanks for all of your information yesterday on reclamation.  I have
>set up 6 schedules to start and stop reclamation on my different storage
>pools.  My question is how can I check to make sure reclamation is running
>correctly?  I can't find anything in the manuals to help.  Thanks in
>advance.
>
>Luanne R. Hancock
>J.D. Edwards
>303-334-4843 office