ADSM-L

Re: 3575 L18

1999-06-17 11:01:19
Subject: Re: 3575 L18
From: Chad Smale <chad.smale AT TS.APACMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:01:19 -0500
Did you define drive to your library?       I also had to update the Mount
Limit in my TAPEPOOL00 to 4 from 2 after adding the new drives.

adsm> q devclass tapepool00

Device        Device         Storage     Device        Format
Est/Max      Mount
Class         Access            Pool
Type                               Capacity      Limit
Name          Strategy
Count                                                    (MB)
-
------
------
TAPEPOOL00     Sequential           2     3590          DRIVE
TAPEPOOL00     Sequential           2     3590          DRIVE
0.0          4

help on update devclass should give you the proper syntax for your particular
device