ADSM-L

Re: Scratch status in 3494

1999-06-17 07:53:48
Subject: Re: Scratch status in 3494
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 06:53:48 -0500
     AUDIT LIBRARY youradsmlibr

Subject: Scratch status in 3494
Author:  Edouard.Lauer (Edouard.Lauer AT BIL-DEXIA DOT COM) at unix,mime
Date:    6/17/99 3:05 AM

Hello,

due to a problem saturday in the 3494 library on the robot himself
have become the status FF00 (insert mode). The ADSM server himself
normally has tapes defined as private (category 012c in the 3494
library) and scratch (category 012e in 3494 library).
Now there's a discordancy between the ADSM server where some
tapes are in status scratch or private and the library himself. We've
tried to update the 3494 library with the command:

        update libv lib_3590 <volname> status=scratch or
        update libv lib_3590 <volname> status=private

but nothing works. Does someone know in which manner we can tell the
3494 library to reflect to status of tapes on the ADSM server?

Help is greatly appreciated,
______ Prod. informatique ____ Systèmes Ouverts ________
__ * +352 4590 3889 __ * Edouard.Lauer AT bil-dexia DOT com __

_ * +352 4590 3889 __ * Edouard.Lauer AT bil-dexia DOT com ___erver
An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and d
uly signed.

ny message referring to a binding engagement must be confirm