ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Offsite Tapes and ARCUS

1999-06-16 10:17:57
Subject: Re: ADSM Offsite Tapes and ARCUS
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:17:57 -0500
We're currently looking at expanding our vaulting, so I know slots are
reserved.  But I don't have to supply anything other than the volsers that
are going out or coming in.  Drop me a personal line, and I' can put you in
touch with our operations manager who handles the rest of the details.

At 03:46 PM 6/15/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Are any of you using ARCUS for tape vaulting? I have a customer that is
going to ADSM, but use ARCUS. They tell me that
>ARCUS needs them to assign a slot number to each tape. Can ADSM assign a
slot number to DR Media? (Yes, they have DRM).

>Or does someone have a script that can assign offsite tapes vault numbers???
>
>Any input is appreciated.
>
>Thank You,
>
>Don Caronna
>Think Tank Systems, LLC
>IBM CATE/ADSM Certified Technician/Solutions Provider
>(562) 790-8925 x304
>dcaronna AT ttank DOT com
>www.ttank.com

Fred Johanson