ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Bitfile errors during dsmautomig

1999-06-16 08:16:28
Subject: Re: Antwort: Bitfile errors during dsmautomig
From: Norbert Stemmler <steno AT DIERICHS DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:16:28 +0100
Hi Mecki,

I did what you suggested.

The first query (with obj_id 22359460) works fine and gives me a file name.
The second query (with file_name as the result from above), however, only
returns:

ANR9999D afqry.c(552): Missing row for bitfile 0.22359460.

I think, this is the problem!  What can I do?

Kind regards

Norbert

----------------------------
steno AT dierichs DOT de
steno AT dierichs DOT de
----------------------------
rmeschon AT OTELO.IBMMAIL DOT COM wrote:
rmeschon AT OTELO.IBMMAIL DOT COM wrote:

> Hi Norbert, to verify your problem you can
>     select * from spacemgfiles where object_id='<your_id>'
> from there you'll get the files name and have a look where it'stored with
>      select * from contents where file_name='<path/hl_name>
<file/ll_name>'
> (don't forget the blank between path and file)
> you might try to work then with the file or the volume
(restore/delete/...)