ADSM-L

ANS0000X Compressed Data Grew - Lotus Notes Agent

1999-06-14 09:30:04
Subject: ANS0000X Compressed Data Grew - Lotus Notes Agent
From: Stephanie.CANON AT CIGMA.ASSO DOT FR
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:30:04 +0200
Hi,

I've just installed the Lotus Notes Connect Agent and its fix ( IP21569 -
Ver 2.1.9) on a Lotus Notes Server 4.6.3
In the dsm.opt, at the first time, I set
COMPRESSION YES
Then , I had the following messages : ANS0000X (RC 155) Compressed Data
Grew, on several files.

Then, I added the option
COMPRESSALWAYS NO
But I had the same messages. It seems that this option is not recognized by
the ADSM Agent.

Then , I turned COMPRESSION to NO, then I had no message.

Does it means that we can not use compression with the Lotus Notes Agent,
or did I missed something?
I verified that my options were not overriden by the server options and
they are not.

Does anybody already have this message?
Thanks for your help,