ADSM-L

Re: Expire Inventory too slow

1999-06-14 06:53:59
Subject: Re: Expire Inventory too slow
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:53:59 +0100
Please be aware that the fixtest was made available for testing new
functionality and that our initial runs have proved a bit slower (not
significantly) than 3.1.2.20/22.

Running fixtest code without having been advised of the applicability
(via the IBM support channels) is a risk I would not take with a
production server.

Regards, Sheelagh
Sheelagh Treweek             Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac DOT uk
Sheelagh Treweek             Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services     Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK     Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275