ADSM-L

Re: Solaris 3.1.0.7 Client: Support for Solaris 2.7?

1999-06-10 14:27:21
Subject: Re: Solaris 3.1.0.7 Client: Support for Solaris 2.7?
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:27:21 -0500
     From what I know, the "official" PTF7 won't be out until they've fixed
     the code to deal with over 2GB client files... (PMR507979) and is
     expected around the end of June or early July (so we've been promised)

     later,
           Dwight
     BP-Amoco

Subject: Solaris 3.1.0.7 Client: Support for Solaris 2.7?
Author:  eric.lewis (eric.lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU) at unix,mime
Date:    6/10/99 12:30 PM

     We are using a level 6 fixtest client that supports Solaris 2.7. Does
     anyone know if the new ptf 7 client includes the support for 2.7?  The
     readme and web pick only mention Solaris 2.6.

     Thanks.  Eric Lewis UW-Madison