ADSM-L

Re: SAMS vantage

1999-06-09 08:45:31
Subject: Re: SAMS vantage
From: Paul Brown <pdbrown AT ASHLAND DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:45:31 -0400
Hi Chris, We do have Vantage DP installed and using it to monitor ADSM errors
plus other things.
There is no other product that I am aware of to monitor ADSM info from one
system.  We also use
NETIQ to watch NT servers for most all other needed information such as wellness
and space problems.
Vantage does have some overhead associated with it, but is probably worth the
costs.
Happy to talk more if you want to e-mail me directly.
Thanks,
Paul Brown
Manager ITEO Technical Support
Ashland Inc.
PDBrown AT Ashland DOT com

Chris De Bondt <Chris.De.Bondt AT dvvlap DOT be> on 06/09/99 04:12:09 AM