ADSM-L

Re: restoring deleted file

1999-06-08 12:47:52
Subject: Re: restoring deleted file
From: Reinhold Wagner <rwagner AT ZEUNASTAERKER DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 18:47:52 +0200
Folks,

I'm an ADSM newbie too and I think here is something that I don't
understand:

If ADSM holds 14 versions of a file, how is it possible that
ADSM deletes that file? I've thought ADSM is a backup product
not a file delete tool :-)

I think, this is important for my planning and I'd appreciate
any input.

TIA

Reinhold Wagner, Zeuna Staerker GmbH & Co. KG

"Soto, Mark" <msoto AT MINERS.UTEP DOT EDU> on 08.06.99 16:10:52

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>