ADSM-L

Problem with ADSM Lotus Notes Agent - OS/2

1999-06-04 11:00:05
Subject: Problem with ADSM Lotus Notes Agent - OS/2
From: "Rafael A. Mendez" <rmendez AT mail.visiontech.com DOT co>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 10:00:05 -0500 (COT)
Hi, my name is Rafael M=E9ndez and i have a problem using ADSM Lotus Notes =
Agent
Version 2 Release 1, Level 0.8.=20
The machine we use is a IBM Netfinity 7000 with OS/2 Warp and Lotus Notes
version 4.1.
The problem is:=20
We have a daily schedule for backup the Lotus Notes Databases but for some
reason when the Agent try to backup the user databases it "demands" a passw=
ord
 for USER.ID but, after we introduce the password the schedule send an erro=
message and it does not backup any user database.=20
I'm sendig you a file with the messages, the DSM.opt file, the daily schedu=
le
and Notes.ini.
Also we can see the tape contains the databases that you can see in the
ADSM-error.txt file.
Thanks for your help.

Rafael