ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/NT Client V3.1.0.7 and Custom SilientInstall - Success!!

1999-06-02 17:43:07
Subject: Re: ADSM/NT Client V3.1.0.7 and Custom SilientInstall - Success!!
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:43:07 -0500
Are there any docs available on how to create a silent install? How do I get
started?

We intend to start testing 3.1.0.7 on some of our test cluster servers
shortly. They'll be at SP4. I'll let you know how it goes.

For your information we haven't had any problems with SP4 & ADSM at all and
we have it installed on over 300servers so far.
Nathan