ADSM-L

Re: adsm connect agent on sql server

1999-06-02 15:56:09
Subject: Re: adsm connect agent on sql server
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:56:09 -0400
Cindy,

Try using the following options on the "sqldsmc" command
to specify a valid SQL Server user id and password:

     /SQLUSer:username            (default: sa)
     /SQLPWD:password             (default: "")

or use the following option when using a trusted connection
(Windows NT is used to authenticate the user.)

     /SQLSECure

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler