ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Exchange Agent - Brick level backup

1999-06-02 13:55:00
Subject: Re: ADSM Exchange Agent - Brick level backup
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:55:00 -0500
     My understanding is that it is not an adsm thing... it is an Exchange
     thing...

     to get a single mail box back you restore the exchange db to a new
     location (or other box), then dump/export/whateveritscalled and load
     it into the/your production Exchange environment.

     So yes, it is possible to restore a single mail box... just not
     directly and I bet you'll find it the same way with those other
     products...

     later,
          Dwight