ADSM-L

Re: Excluding all mapped network drives

1999-05-28 04:24:10
Subject: Re: Excluding all mapped network drives
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:24:10 +0200
George, you should add the following statement in the dsm.opt, it works:

* removable and network drives excluded from backup (non-official)
 Test ExcludeNetworkFS,  ExcludeRemovableFS

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com