ADSM-L

Re: ADSM - Assessing the ADSM DB

1999-05-27 13:21:24
Subject: Re: ADSM - Assessing the ADSM DB
From: Mark Owens <Mark_Owens AT PRODIGY DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:21:24 -0400
Thanks for the reply Christo.

I wasn't interested in using IDCAMS to check the BU, I was only curious
about which of the two DBs the ADSM utility selected. It would have been nice
for ADSM development to allow the customer Query capabilties which tell you
which DB is being backed-up....... its my understanding that the primary is
always backed-up and the mirror awaits his/her opportunity to come to life once
the primary fails............

Thanks again........