ADSM-L

Re: Solaris PTF6 client wierdness

1999-05-27 11:51:39
Subject: Re: Solaris PTF6 client wierdness
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:51:39 -0700
Robert Cross wrote:
You said that you were on another system. Have you tried the same on
the source machine. In the past I've had problems with the NT GUI when
using the access another user option. It failed to display or list
all the files and directories for the client. Starting the GUI with
the -nodename=XXXX option took care of the problem, And it was corrected
in a later version.