ADSM-L

migration threshold

1999-05-26 11:55:45
Subject: migration threshold
From: "Salamone, John" <john.salamone AT T-T DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:55:45 -0400
Hi, I am trying to set up 2 scripts that will change the migration threshold
in the morning to a hi of 90 and a lo of 70 at 6:00 AM and at 20:00 I am
setting them for hi=50 and lo=30 before backups. I may even change the Am
ones to 0. I am listing both scripts that I am using but it's not working.
Can someone please help me. Thank you very much.

AM_MIGRAT- 2      upd stg archivepool disk po=pri maxsi=nol next=magstarpool
 ION_THRE-           hi=50 lo=30
 SHOLD
                     5      upd stg backuppool disk po=pri maxsi=nol
next=magstarpool
                             hi=50 lo=30
                     11     upd stg backupstg dbbkupclass po=pri maxsi=nol
hi=50 lo=30
                     15     upd stg spacemgpool disk po=pri maxsi=nol hi=50
lo=30

PM_MIGRAT- 1      upd stg archivepool disk po=pri maxsi=nol next=magstarpool
 ION_THRE-           hi=90 lo=70
 SHOLD
                     6      upd stg backuppool disk po=pri maxsi=nol
next=magstarpool
                             hi=90 lo=70
                    10     upd stg backupstg dbbkupclass po=pri maxsi=nol
hi=90 lo=70
                    15     upd stg spacemgpool disk po=pri maxsi=nol hi=90
lo=70

         John Salamone
    Thomson & Thomson
Operations Support Analyst