ADSM-L

Re: help

2015-10-04 17:43:36
Subject: Re: help
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
To be safe our  recovery log is 10% of the size of our database. So if you
have 10GB database you should have a 1GB log

Also, When a database backup runs the recovery log should be flushing. How
often are you running datbase backups?

Good luck!
CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!