ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:43:36
You need to be the local administrator to replace registry keys

Leo Humar
LCS Pty Ltd
lhumar AT vic.bigpond.net DOT au

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large

    From: McNamara, Linda <LMCNAMA AT CITGO DOT COM>
    To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
    Date: 25 May 1999 5:42
    Subject: Restoring Registry

    I am trying to restore the registry on a Windows NT client run ver 3.1.06.
I am getting ANS7650E Error occurred replacing the registry key.  I am sure I
am doing something obviously wrong but...  I have check the manuals and I am
currently searching online but would appreciate any assistance.  Thanks.