ADSM-L

I: ADSM on Netware 5 -password option??

1999-05-24 08:48:49
Subject: I: ADSM on Netware 5 -password option??
From: Rick Smith <richard.smith.hs45 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 07:48:49 -0500
ADSMer's,

I would appreciate any help... I've searched the archives and found nothing
on this matter.  I'm using Netware 5 and ADSM V3 R1 L0.6.  When I start
dsmc schedule and try to use the -password option ADSM starts and then
prompts for a password... I've checked, double checked, and even triple
checked the password I enter.  If I enter the same password at the prompt,
ADSM accepts it and everything works fine.  I tried using just dsmc with
the -password option, and as soon as I issue a query backup, ADSM prompts
me for a password... I enter the same password I used on the command line
and everything is fine... Has anyone else noticed this??

Thanks,

Rick Smith