ADSM-L

Re: Lets play "BUG or FEATURE" or "GOOD THING / BAD THING"

1999-05-21 08:41:03
Subject: Re: Lets play "BUG or FEATURE" or "GOOD THING / BAD THING"
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:41:03 -0400
I could do that, but should I have to?
I have a PMR open with IBM. They're scratching their heads as we speak.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!