ADSM-L

Re: copy storage pool tape question

1999-05-21 13:26:30
Subject: Re: copy storage pool tape question
From: Adam Slesinger <aslesinger AT US.BNSMC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:26:30 -0400
Joyce,

We use the following command via an admin schedule to copy the last night's
incremental data in our disk primary pool to our tape copy storage pool.  The
command copies the data to just one tape (DLT7000's).  We then use DRM to
eject the tape for offsite storage.

backup stg backuppool tapecopypool

adam

--