ADSM-L

Antwort: Volume not compatible with drive error.

1999-05-20 04:24:51
Subject: Antwort: Volume not compatible with drive error.
From: "Mecki M." <rmeschon AT OTELO.IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:24:51 +0200
Hi Logan,

I've never worked with a 7331 but as far as I know the normally used tapes
have 170 meters and the other 8mm ones are only read compatible, but I
might be wrong.

In the format parameters for 8mm devclass I wasn't able to figure out a
value for the 160m/3,5 GB Tapes and I suppose your problems might be with
these ones and the 112m/2,3 GB Tapes will work.

Hope that someone else with experience about 7331 is able to give you
further tips.

Regards
     Mecki