ADSM-L

3570 with one drive, how do I...

1999-05-18 10:30:44
Subject: 3570 with one drive, how do I...
From: Scott Fluegge <sfluegge AT VENATORGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:30:44 -0400
OK, I am comfortable with my 3494 and have almost no experience with the 3570.
Even less with a 3570 that has only one drive!  So, I have a few questions...

I am sharing the 3570 with an AS400 so I only have one drive and 1 magazine.  My
question is how should I keep a proper number of scratch tapes in the unit?  How
do I know which tapes I should check out?  Will those tapes ever be called back
other than when I run reclamation?

Any other helpful tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Scott