ADSM-L

Long Expire Inventory Processes on R3 V1 L2.20

1999-05-17 15:34:17
Subject: Long Expire Inventory Processes on R3 V1 L2.20
From: "Glass, Peter" <Peter.K.Glass AT NORWEST DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:34:17 -0500
So, what is the final verdict on the long expire inventory processes that
come with the upgrade to R3 V1 L2.20 (we're on MVS OS 390 V2.6)? I recall
seeing some threads on this. But, if anything like a conclusion was reached,
I missed that, and can't seem to locate it in the archives. Is this a bug?
Will these continue to run a long time for now on, or will the runtimes
become shorter after the expirations catch up with themselves?
Please advise.
Thanks!
Peter K. Glass
Distributed Storage Management