ADSM-L

Re: exclude does not work in AIX?

1999-05-17 12:01:59
Subject: Re: exclude does not work in AIX?
From: William Wang <Williamw AT SPECTRUMWAY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:01:59 -0400
Thank you.
But there is still some problems.
What I did (login as root) is:
add "inclexcl /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/inex.lst" in /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/dsm.sys
create a file: /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/inex.lst
    exclude /.../*
    exclude /*
    include /william/data/*
Then when I use command "#dsmc incremental" to backup /william/data, after I
input
the password, it backup the whole system.
By the way, it works perfect in NT client which using dsm.opt for
include/exclude.
Any suggestion?
Thank you very much!
William Wang