ADSM-L

Re: HELP:ANR9999D admstart.c(2586): Error 35 from lvmAddVol.

1999-05-17 09:35:19
Subject: Re: HELP:ANR9999D admstart.c(2586): Error 35 from lvmAddVol.
From: "H.G.Borrmann" <borrmann AT IBM1.RUF.UNI-FREIBURG DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 15:35:19 +0200
Hello,

thanks to all who responded. In the mean time the server is up again.
My problem was the upper limit of 5440 MB for the size of the recovery
log. Our recovery log was in size near this limit when it overflowed.
So I could only extend it for a small amount. In fact 4 MB were enough
to start the server. So be careful with the size of the recovery log!

Gunther Borrmann
|H.G.Borrmann                           |Tel.: (0761) 203-4652            |
|Rechenzentrum der Universitaet Freiburg|Fax:  (0761) 203-4643            |
|Hermann-Herder-Str. 10                 |email:                           |