ADSM-L

Re: Problem on HP-Return Code =4

1999-05-13 12:31:15
Subject: Re: Problem on HP-Return Code =4
From: Denver UNIX Support <Denver_UNIX_Support AT JDEDWARDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:31:15 -0600
Hi!!  O.k., I started this again yesterday interactively, and it is working,
I really don't understand why because I haven't changed anything yet.  But
my problem/question is, this archive I have started has been running 20
hours and has only backed up 10GB.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm
not sure what is going on or if this is normal behavior?  I have about 55 GB
total that needs to be backed up and at this rate, it will take all weekend.
Thanks again in advance.

Luanne R. Hancock
J.D. Edwards
303-334-4843 office