ADSM-L

Re: Error 0xc0000005 on the Windows NT ADSM Client

1999-05-12 15:05:05
Subject: Re: Error 0xc0000005 on the Windows NT ADSM Client
From: "Helms, William H." <william_h_helms AT MD.NORTHGRUM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:05:05 -0400
We were getting similiar result due to a problem with reclaimations and
corrupted data in the database for some clients.  This situation and
utilities to deal with it are documented in the install READMEs for ADSM.
You may want to run an 'AUDIT RECLAIM' command to find out if this is your
case.  If it is, you will know very quickly, and if it is not, at least
you've eliminated that as a problem source.