ADSM-L

dsmcsvc.exe

1999-05-11 10:43:41
Subject: dsmcsvc.exe
From: Adam Slesinger <aslesinger AT US.BNSMC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:43:41 -0400
Adsmers,

Users were mentioning that one of our NT servers which is an ADSM client
(3.1.0.3) was responding very slowly.  Upon checking the task manager,
dsmcsvc.exe was said to be using 11M of RAM and about 90% of the memory
was being utilized.  I stopped and started the scheduler and the memory
utilization dropped to about 15%.  I think that I have seen entries in
this list concerning memory problems, but I had difficulty finding them
in the archives.  Can someone tell me if this is a known issue with this
client code?  Thanks!

adam
Adam Slesinger
Corporate Information Systems