ADSM-L

NetWare 5

1999-05-11 09:07:44
Subject: NetWare 5
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:07:44 -0400
I know this has been asked before and I read the readme in the latest ptf
but I still can't get ADSM to work on a NetWare 5 server. I can backup the
NDS without a problem, backing up the SYS volume doesn't work. I started a
backup last night around 4 and when I came in this morning it still has not
returned to the adsm> prompt on the NetWare server. There are a couple of
errors on the screen about files that couldn't be backed up because they
were opened but I don't think that's unusual. One strange message I keep
getting is '(TSA500.NLM 5.1 266) This data set is in use and cannot be
accessed at this time.'. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corp.
100 Park Avenue