ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: V3 Clients/V2 Server/Schedule Prompting

1999-05-10 14:25:18
Subject: Re: Antwort: V3 Clients/V2 Server/Schedule Prompting
From: Steve Fletcher <sfletcher AT GIANTOFMARYLAND DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:25:18 -0400
I switched client polling and the schedule is working.  For some reason the
server (version 2) is unable to contact the client (version 2) if the
schedmode is server prompting.

With respect to the order of the upgrade, I wanted to get the clients
switched to version 3 so I wouldn't have that task to complete after the
server comes in.  Once the ADSM/AIX v3 server is up and running I only have
a small window of time to switch the clients and get some backup "history"
before the old server is shutdown.

Wanda, what platform is the v2 server on, and what version of ADSM?

Thanks for the responses!