ADSM-L

Re: DLT 4000 data and DLT 7000 Drives

2015-10-04 17:43:35
Subject: Re: DLT 4000 data and DLT 7000 Drives
From: Robinson, Cris
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Thanks  -
My plan is to make all the DLT 4000 tapes read only. When reclamation runs
the tape(s) will
return to scratch and the next time they are used they will be in the 7000
format, right?

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!