ADSM-L

Re: Can't Associate Nodes to Scheds

1999-05-07 18:02:19
Subject: Re: Can't Associate Nodes to Scheds
From: Othonas Xixis <Othonas_Xixis AT VFC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 18:02:19 -0400
Have you run out of licences ? clients ? network ?
Are you using the correct policy domain and client node name ?
Login into these two systems (KUMARA and BUDHAVAP), check your dsm.sys (dsm.opt)
and then try to do an incremental backup from the command line (dsmc i).
Did you check your clients/nodes setup to see if the nodes are locked ?

Good luck.

Othonas